Sand Springs Community Services relies on individuals, business and corporate support to fund our efforts in Sand Springs. Please consider ways that you can help us.
In the world of non-profit agencies, money matters. While in-kind donations of food, clothes, and other items are always needed, but financial funding has become critical. Over the last decade, most large grants require agencies to show that 75% of all funds donated go towards “direct client assistance.” This requirement is challenging for our agency, because much of our building (and thus utilities) and a fair amount of staff time are dedicated to the large volume of in-kind gifts that we receive to share with our clients. The value of those in-kind items cannot be used to demonstrate a low overhead to client assistance ratio. In short, when you give to SSCS financially, you also help make us more competitive for grants from major funders.
- Monthly Pledge
- One time Gift
- Memorial or Honoraium for a loved one
- Set up a trust fund.
How you can DONATE
Volunteer your Time
- See our Event Calendar for upcoming events
- Call us with your schedule and we can find something that fits your time frame.
Food and Products Collections
- Donate food, toiletries, blankets, clothes, coats, shoes.
Spread the Word
- Tell others
- Invite us to your church, civic group, business or club to give a short presentation on SSCS. If you would like our Executive Director or a board member to lead the presentation, please contact us!